How Much Equity Can I Have In My Home and Still File Chapter 7

⮩ Is it better to file a chapter 7 or 13? ⮩ How to file bankruptcy chapter 7? ⮩ Foreclosure and bankruptcies ⮩ Trustee wants to sell my house ⮩ What debts are not discharged in bankruptcy? ⮩ Have trouble what to do with your property? 365 Property Buyers is here to help! In order to get Phase 7 personal bankruptcy, you have to pass a “implies test.” This test considers your earnings as well as...

Source



Original post here: How Much Equity Can I Have In My Home and Still File Chapter 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Sell A House That’s In A Trust? We Review The Options

Short Sale Inspections in Little AR – Things You Need to Know About

The Reality of Distressed Properties: How to Avoid Them and Get the Best Value for Your Home!